Rules and Regulations
1. The members of NHRP Forum are working on voluntary basis and no payment is given to them.
2. Any kind of misbehavior or misconduct may result in REJECTION of member-ship of NHRP Forum.
3. NHRP Forum will not be responsible for any misuse of identity card issued to the member-ship during the course of their member-ship with NHRP Forum.
4. On expiry, the Identity cards must be submitted to the Authorized person. After expiry, renewal is a must for regular member-ship.
5. In case of change of address / mobile no. member should inform the same to the authorized person to update the data for future reference.
6. All NHRP Forum members should meet / contact their respective area units / district units / state units once in a month.
7. Applicant can use photocopy of the application form which will be duly acknowledged by the authorized officer.
8. Strict action will be taken against the member, if found violating the rules and regulations of NHRP Forum.
9. Persons who expecting member-ship in NHRP Forum should not have any criminal records and running court cases in criminal aspects.
10. The selection process for membership in NHRP Forum should be finalized by National Board after enquiring the conduct of the person.
11. If any member identified violating the rules of NHRP Forum are involved in any criminal aspects or illegal settlements can be ‘TERMINATED’ from the organization with giving prior show cause notice to the member.
12. Any members can ‘APPOINTED or TERMINATED’ by the Chairman, Indian National Board, NHRPC by the suggestions of Advisory Board.
13. All the powers and controlling authority is vested only on the Chairman, NHRP Forum.
14. Chairman has the power to elect a team members which is named as ‘NATIONAL BOARD AUTHORITY’ (This team worked under the instructions of chairman and the members can be changed yearly as per their conduct)
15. All the suggestions to be taken from the National Board authorities for conducting the activities by the organization on behalf of Chairman (National board authorities is a group of people selected by the chairman)
16. All the members should be strictly follow the organization protocol.
We Pledged With
- NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, INDIA
- CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISION
- NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN, INDIA
- DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICALS & PETROCHEMICALS
- NARCOTICS CONTROL BUREAU
- MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND SOIL PROTECTION
- NHRP Forum collect membership fee from the volunteer for offering membership with different designations / cadres in National level, State level, District level, Mandal level, and Panchayat level positions.
- We invite the donations from the interested donor to the organizations in the form of amount, clothing’s, food, medicines, plants, etc. for the welfare of the society to serve the poor and backward classes.
- We participate to develop and protect the environment from the global warming.
- We serve the people and fought for the rights of the people. Section 12 (i) of the protection of Human Rights Act – 1993, Expresses the commission to encourage the efforts of Non Governmental Organizations and Institutions working in the field of Human Rights.
- The world conference which assembled in viena (Austria) in the year 1993, the main objective of promoting and to access the progress which has been done for protecting the Human Rights. The 38th number of the resolution of the particular declaration which provides the importance of the NGO’s and their significant role is much needed for the promotion and the protection of human rights has been incorporated or mentioned.
What Are Human Rights?
Human rights are the basic rights and freedoms that belong to every person in the world, from birth until death. They apply regardless of where you are from, what you believe or how you choose to live your life. They can never be taken away, although they can sometimes be restricted – for example if a person breaks the law, or in the interests of national security. These basic rights are based on shared values like dignity, fairness, equality, respect and independence. These values are defined and protected by law.
Main Articles For Human Rights In Indian Constitution
Article 5 Citizenship at the commencement of the constitution
Article 6 Right of citizenship of certain persons who have migrated to India from Pakistan
Article 7 Right of citizenship certain migrants to other country
Article 8 Right of citizenship of certain persons of Indian origin residing outside India
Article 14 Equality before law
Article 15 Prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex, and place of birth
Article 16 equality of opportunity in matters of public employment
Article 17 abolition of untouchbility
Article 18 abolition of titles
Article 19 protection of freedom of speech
Article 20 protection in respect of convictions for offences
Article 21 protection of life and personnel liberty
Article 21(A) right to education
Article 22 Protection against arrest and detention in certain cases
Article 23 Prohibition of trafficking human beings and forced labour
Article 24 Prohibition of employment of children in factories, etc.
Article 25 Freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion
Article 26 Freedom to manage religious affairs
Article 27 Freedom to payment of taxes promotion of particular religion
Article 28 Freedom as the attendance religious institution or religious worship in certain educational institutions.
Article 29 Protection of interest of minorities
Article 30 Right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions
Aims and Objects
1. To defect and eliminate the crime / white collar crime, corruptions by government officers and non-government officers and politicians.
2. To eliminate and remove crime avail as well as provide assistance to the police administration such as state government, Vigilance, National Human Rights Commission, National Women Commission and other statutory bodies across the country.
3. To provide assistance and work for Civil Rights, Judicial Rights, Intergroup Relation, Liberties and Community Development, Economic Development, Prevention Crime and Women Equality Programme.
4. To provide assistance in general public for the legal rights against violation of constitutional rights, Fundamental Rights, Right to Equality, Right to Freedom, Right against Exfoliation, Right to Freedom of Religion, Cultural and educational rights, Acquisition of estate and other remedies who are not able to effort advocate for the justice.
5. To secure a social order for the promotion of welfare of the people, equal justice and free legal aid, development and awareness of policy at Panchayat, village level, Right to work, to education.
6. Protection and improvement of environment, agriculture and animal husbandry.
7. To organized programme for plantation of Tree in general public.
8. To improvement of enjoinment and safeguarding of forest and wild life.
9. To protection of monuments, places, and objects of national importance.
10. To provide food, clothing, medical aid stationery to the poor members of the society.
11. To follow the ideology of great men and National Leaders who scarified their lives for the causes of depressed, deprived, SC & STs, and other community/backward classes, minority groups and for other needy people.
12. To raise funds and resource for the attainment of any of the aims and objects of the society by all lawful means including investment of the funds, donation, fundraising campaigns, cultural programs, sale of literature, property development, rent from the building etc.
13. To accept donations, grants, presents and other offerings (in the shape of movable or immovable properties) and the same shall be utilized by the promotion of aims and objects of the Society.
14. To borrow or receive money (with interest or without interest) and upon such terms and condition as are approved by the Government body of the society.
15. To arrange and organize social, cultural, educational and child welfare programs/activities from time to time.
16. To publish books, charts, illustrations, journals, magazine, periodicals, newspapers and other publications on different subjects and in different languages.
17. To approach concerned authorities regarding the solution of problems of the society or the problems of the General Public.
18. To provide social-economic help/assistance to poor and needy people.
19. To arouse the general public towards the aids and to inform the general people about the dangerous decreases of the aids and to make arrangement for safety of the same.
20. Organization is also fought for consumer rights, child rights, etc.,
Functioning of the Board
POWER AND FUNCTIONS OF THE FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN
- The Founder shall be the Supreme of the Association Body to take all decision, orders on behalf of Organization.
- The Founder shall co-opt 4(four) persons in National Executive Board who shall have their full voting fight.
- The Founder shall have the power to decide the National Agenda for all purposes, i.e. economic, social and political including election under the NHRPC.
- The Founder may constitute a new State; abolish an existing State/ District merge with an existing State into one of assign to a State a District and /or portion or portions of Districts from any other State.
RULE MAKING POWER
- The National Executive Board shall have power to frame rules, regulations for the units, associate bodies issue instructions for proper working of the organization, holding of general meeting and in all matters not otherwise provided for.
- To superintend, direct and control all units of the NHRPC.
- To take such disciplinary action as it may deem fit against any Board or individual for misconduct, willful neglect or default and from a Board therefore.
- The terms of reference of the Disciplinary Board so constituted by the National Executive Board may be altered/ modified from time to time as may be deem fit by the National Executive Board.
- Detail procedures of the Disciplinary Board for conducting enquiry shall be drafted by the members of the Disciplinary Board subject to approval of the National Executive Board.
- Disciplinary Board appointed by the National Executive Board has all powers of investigation enquiry of complaints against a member/unit and recommendation of final disciplinary action on such member/unit delegated on it by the National Executive Board.
- Disciplinary Board may suspend /Show cause Notice to concern/unit pending enquiry, if the situation merit, such a course of active in the opinion of Disciplinary Board.
- The State Board will be responsible for maintaining discipline in the units in the sub-state levels. In the case of any indiscipline, misconduct or anti-NHRPC activity noticed by the State Executive Board, then it should be informed to NEB, who shall take such disciplinary actions against the hearing Board or individual member as are deemed proper.
- The State Board may form a sub-Board for the purposes of clause above. The sub Board shall cause an enquiry into the matter and may suspended the member concerned pending enquiry, if the situation, merits such a course of action depending upon the gravity of the allegation.
- The State Board shall also bring to the notice of the National Executive Board any instance of indiscipline, misconduct or anti-NHRPC activity of any member of the National Board, Foundation with appropriate recommendations.
- On receipt of any recommendation in cases, the National Board shall deliberate upon the matter, and if it be so decided, shall cause an enquiry into the matter and the member concerned may be suspended pending enquiry, if the situation merits such a course of action depending upon the gravity of the allegation/ office.
- The National Board may set up a sub-Board other than Disciplinary Board for the enquiry into the matter and to recommend to the National Executive Board for the action.
- The findings of the sub-Board will then be placed before the National Executive Board for such action as is deemed proper.
- The decision of the NEB will be final and binding with the permission of chairman.